Camel's feet Curry

Abu Hind

Mar 10, 2011, 2:49:45 AM3/10/11

Camel's feet, with whom the animal runs in the deserts are so powerful, & when cooked properly, their curry is one of the most nutritious food.

We cooked them with olive oil & vinegar, all ingredients were added together with enough water, pot was left on the stove (at low heat) for 4 hours, ohhhhhhhh the soup was amazing.

But there is a lot more.

Camel's feet still had enough stuff inside the bones, so we added water once again & took the pot on stove for 2 hours, again a soup was obtained that was rich in taste as the first one, & still the feet were capable enough to provide the same nutrition for the third batch.

For 2nd & 3rd cooking, you can add the onions / tomatoes, oil & vinegar once again.

A small camel weighs around 140 kg, if some friends are ready, we can slaughter a camel & share the meat equally.
Ibil.PNG
DSC08118.JPG
DSC08141.JPG
DSC08152.JPG