Beetroot+Sweet Potatoes

Ubaidah Bin Haarith

Jun 23, 2011, 5:26:12 AM6/23/11

Beetroot is a miracle of my Allah's creations, its soup with Barley is Tibb-e-Nabawi's recommendation for patients suffering with weakness, you should take Beetroot at least once or twice per week.

Cooking beetroot curry in the blessed olive oil is another beauty, I cooked them with Sweet Potatoes, onions were not over-roasted, all ingredients were cooked all together in a non-stick pot at low heat, & you get a curry whose digestibility is higher than you can expect.

Sweet potatoes are also ignored as the beetroots, you rarely bring them to your house, potato lovers should replace their love with sweet potatoes instead. Beetroots are also a patent food color, add a small piece to any of your curries & you will get the Yaqooti shade.
H08.PNG
spb0.JPG
spb1.JPG