Hijamah for Oedema

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Nov 10, 2010, 5:33:57 AM11/10/10
Nae'm al Abd, Hajjam Arshad Kamal Sahib has done Hijamah for a liver cancer patient in Lahore. We also recommended formula "Q" for the Mahjoom.
The patient's Hemoglobin improved from 7.4 to 10.2 Masha'Allah, furthermore, his ESR dropped down to 45.
We ask Bhai Arshad to scan the blood test reports & send them by e-mail.

Patient had a severe Oedema (water retention) on his feet, when cups were applied, we never expected that dirty water with some bile & phlegm would come out, apparently, there was no blood inclusive in the drained fluid, we asked Bhai Arshad to immediately take the pictures, although the quality & resolution is not high enough, but you will get an idea of what happened.

Patient had a bloated stomach which gave a drum type sound, after Hijamah, oedema on his feet & stomach reduced drastically.
Hijamah is no doubt the cure for Oedema & dropsy as well.