Hepatitis "C"

Abu Abdul Wali

Jul 28, 2010, 5:37:51 AM7/28/10
to Arshad kamal
Mr. Arshad,

Mabrook for the success you have achieved (by Hijamah) on a Hepatitis "C" patient, I am both surprised & pleased that by adopting the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, the patient was healed.

You can gain bundles of Ajar (Hasanaat) by curing such patients, who are desperate & some of them can't afford the expensive medicine which is painful as well at the same instance. Yes, Henna water with honey at empty stomach is a life saving drug, it removes toxins that can be seen by the dark green ~ dirty coloration of urine. Try to protect yourself when you deal with such patients, be careful enough while holding the scalpel, fumigate the room with Frankincense OR with Mugwort (Sheeh), Myrrh (Guggul) and Thyme (Za'atar), always ask Allah for your protection & for the cure of your Mahjoom.

Always ask all of your patients to cure their hearts, simply by
  • Remaining with Wazoo throughout the day, praying 5 times punctually & avoiding dish antenna or TV
  • Reciting Surah Fatihah over any food or drink that they take
  • Remembering Allah with his beautiful names, Salawat (darood) on Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam & Istighfaar
  • QURAN ~ One Juzz (para) recitation daily
Your Hepatitis "C" patient needs to follow a strict diet from Tibb-e-Nabwi, honey with moderately cold water at empty stomach, Talbinah in breakfast, & dinner with boiled vegetables topped by olive oil & vinegar in the plate, & of course, the only bread valid for sick & healthy is barley bread. Lunch should be skipped.

Try to start brewing vinegar at your house, dates vinegar is easy to ferment & it is rough & tough, it rarely gets spoiled.
And once you are trained for vinegar technology, try the fragile / sensitive pomegranate vinegar which is the best vinegar of this world, I give it to cancer patients.