Hijama & Tibb-e-Nabwi (Prophetic Medicine) in Lahore, Pakistan

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Dec 11, 2010, 12:55:57 AM12/11/10

----- Original Message -----
To: Hasan
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:20 PM
Subject: Hijama & Tibb-e-Nabwi (Prophetic Medicine) in Lahore, Pakistan

Salams Hasan

I pray you are in the best of health, one of the ultimate wealths.

Again, a quick note that we have an update on our Ahealth cupping blog-site:
Please click on the above link to read it.

If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to leave a comment on the posts, or reply to this email.

Salams

Shuaib Suria

13a Highgate, Leicester, LE2 6SH, UNITED KINGDOM

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?bGyMrCwMtCysnKzMrKwctEa0HKyMTAxMnA==