2 gifts

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Sep 15, 2010, 8:21:20 AM9/15/10
to Pirnevan Constantin
Mr. Constantin,

You are moving 100 % in the correct direction & a huge success is waiting for you.
If you respect the words of my beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, you will gain the respect in Romania & the entire world, that is for sure, a person who follows Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam is rewarded with 2 gifts, (1) Allah Loves him and (2) Allah Forgives his sins, it is the translation of a Quranic verse.

Your wife is helping you & her safety is definitely within the divine hands, yes that is what we need, Hijamah for men & women should be separately done by the same respective gender.

You will have the conference with other therapists very soon, Allah Will Make it easy for you.