Ameazcau - Chi Pendent.

Abu Taybah

Apr 4, 2011, 6:57:53 AM4/4/11
to syed a
Syed Sahib,

There are many devices that are equipped with magnets & minerals, & the manufacturers claim their health benefits, but be sure that your Chi Pendent has no side effects & it is free of forbidden (Haraam) ingredients. Magnets have some benefits, my juicer has the magnetic augers & I have seen that the color of juice is more brighter as compared to a normal juicer's output.

To seek healing by Tibb-e-Nabawi should be our first priority, & you will be surprised that you will hardly need other options thereafter, but it is allowed to take other medicines that are SAFE & free of Muharrimaat / Mufsidaat.

Regarding the side effects of medicines, we may consider what Ibn Al-Qayyam wrote :

There are two other types of disallowed medicines, one that the heart does not like, such as snake's meat and poisons. Such substances are heavy on the heart and the stomach (yet alone being dangerous), and are thus a disease not a cure. There are some other medicines that are not disliked themselves, such as some drinks that pregnant women take. These substances carry more harm than benefit, and consequently, the mind and the religion collaborate on disliking them.

Many medicines have poisons, for example, the chemotherapy, furthermore, our Hakeems produce CALCINED powders of poisons like Hartaal Warqi (Arsenic), Shangaraf (Cinnabar ~ Mercury Sulfide), metals & gemstones, all these carry more harm than the benefit.