Tachycardia & your Back pain

Ubayy Bin Ka'ab

Jun 7, 2011, 3:55:23 AM6/7/11

Rizwan Sahib, Assalam O Alaikum,

Tachycardia is the fast / abnormal palpitation of heart & it can cause heart enlargement if persistent in the long run. When the heart beats excessively / rapidly, the heart pumps less efficiently and provides less blood flow to the rest of the body, including the heart itself. The increased heart rate also leads to increased work and oxygen demand by the heart.

Along with many other people earlier, your wife got the cure (for Tachycardia) with formula "Q" in which 7 trees of Quran have been grouped together, it is a very mild / relaxing medicine for the heart.

But some extra capsules are also required, like Talbinah, barley bread, vinegar, Quince Preserve, cooking in olive oil, etc.

Formula "KS" is a combination of Henna leaves & Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), your back pain was due to kidney stones & I am sure that the gravel has come out. May Allah Give you a complete Shifa, Aameen.