Majith ~ Rubia cordifolia

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Oct 28, 2010, 1:47:36 AM10/28/10

اَللهُمَّ إنِّي أَسْئَلُكَ النَّعِيمِ الَّذِي لا يَحُولُ وَلا يَزُولُ اَللهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْئَلُكَ الأمْنَ يَومَ الْخَوفِ

Majith is another miracle of my Allah's creations, what a variety of diseases are healed by this plant.
The root is credited with alterative, analgesic, anodyne, anthelmintic, antibacterial, antidysentric, antiinflammatory, antiseptic, antitumor, antitussive, astringent, bitter, carminative, deobstruent digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, galactopurifier, haemostatic, immune regulatory, lithotriptic, sedative, styptic, thermogenic and tonic properties. It is used in rheumatism, oedema, jaundice, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, leucorrhoea and visceral obstructions and also useful in skin infections, ulcers, inflammation and other skin disorders and improves complexion. It cleanses and regulates liver, spleen, pancreas and kidneys. It also reduces the swellings of the liver and spleen. It regulates blood pressure, blood vessel constriction and tendency of blood to form clots. It has a decreased calcium oxalate crystallization effect in the kidney and disintegrates them. The roots are also used internally in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding, internal and external haemorrhage and bronchitis. Additionally it is used to treat cancer in general, as well as both benign and malignant tumors.

Majith has been added to our formula "BDS".

Latin name : Rubia cordifolia
English Name : Indian Madder
French Name : Garance de l’Inde
Arabic Name : Arook Ahmer, Fuvvaj
Persian Name : Rabunas
Sanskrit Name : Manjistha
Hindi Name : Manjit, Majith
Chinese Name : Qian cao gen
German Name : Faberwurzel

Useful in Following diseases : Amenorrhoea, Blood Impurities, Bronchitis, Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Dysmenorrhoea, Fevers, Haemorrhage, Hepatitis, Hepatomegaly, Hyperlipedemia, Hypertension, Jaundice, Kidney Stone, Leucorrhoea, Liver Dysfunction, Menopausal Changes, Menorrhagia, Neuralgia, Oedema, Rheumatism, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spleen Dysfunction, Splenitis, Splenomegaly, Vitiligo, Weakness of Digestive System.
Formula B.I.~ For blocked menstruation & infertility in women.xls
Majith.JPG