Numbness in the hand

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 20, 2011, 2:01:49 AM1/20/11
We had a Mahjoom who complained for numbness in the left hand, a cup was applied behind the shoulder (left of KAHIL), under the left shoulder on the front, and 2 cups on the arm above elbow, Masha'Allah the problem was all gone.

As per his will, a cup was also applied on Qamahduwah, & he reported for an enhanced vision & lightness in the head.

Although medicines solve the problem (as he has indicated), we prefer to start the herbs immediately after Hijamah, once the septic blood is drained out, the body is at its best to absorb the blessed medicine.