The opposite of WINE

Zaid Bin Arqam

May 29, 2011, 1:37:34 AM5/29/11
to asdf asdf

Bhai Uzair, Assalam O Alaikum,

First of all, take them in confidence that Tibb-e-Nabawi medicine will surely provide the healing, & once you feel that they are willing to take Hijamah wholeheartedly, say the name of Allah & capture the cure from skies.

For treating such patients, you must have to utilize the blessed miracle that is OPPOSITE to WINE, which is VINEGAR, being the brothers from the same mother, their effects are totally opposite, we have not found anything except VINEGAR which is the most powerful medicine for Alcoholics.

Wine destroys the liver, while vinegar heals the liver, Wine destroys digestion & causes ulcers, while vinegar is the best for digestion & ulcers, Wine hardens the arteries, while vinegar opens the clogging, Wine is a toxin for blood, while vinegar is a detoxifier, Wine creates Acidosis while Vinegar is surprisingly Alkaline. But be careful to use pure home-made vinegar.

Regarding the damage to brain, you have the Frankincense & Henna Khazaab. You can cup the patients on the head, KAHIL, middle back & lower back, that will be sufficient.