Hijamah & Jinn

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Sep 25, 2010, 7:06:30 AM9/25/10
Hijamah is the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, an extremely powerful treatment for problems, evils & diseases of both the body & soul, & I have a belief that if a Mahjoom is affected with Sehr (magic) or JINN, a Hajjam is Protected by Allah, but you should be careful, recite Quran during the complete Hijamah session. You should be ready to handle the Mahjoom, as they show various signs of discomfort when the evil spell is crushed.

Put olive oil in your head, dye your head & feet with Henna, fumigate the room with Frankincense, keep a bottle of cold water on which you should blow Surah Fatihah & verses of Shifa, & when you see the Mahjoom sweating or fainting, put this cold water on her face & head, let her drink a sip as well.

And you should be brave enough & prepared for a day when JINN will come out of the Mahjoom & talk to you before going away.
It happened to one of my Mahjoom, during Hijamah, his eyes became still & then his voice changed like that of a wolf, & the JINN started talking, he said that our tribe is a large one & our power is more than you can expect, & whatever you are doing will never bring results, but by the order of Allah, the JINN was released after 30-40 minutes, finally the Mahjoom started laughing & then he cried, throwing a lot of foam out of his mouth, & when his voice turned back to normal & he came back into his senses, I was pleased that he was relieved from the JINN.

Apart from problems / diseases related to body, Hijamah is the best medicine for crushing the spells of Waswasah, evil eye, Sehr (magic) & JINN.