Refrigerated water

Abu Hind

Feb 27, 2011, 1:11:15 AM2/27/11
to asdf asdf

Assalam O Alaikum,

Thanks for the kind words, still the website is incomplete, it will take at least 3 ~ 4 months to post all the articles.
Best cold water is from a water skin (Mashkeezah) & then the clay containers. You just need moderately cold water, refrigerated water is harmful if it is extremely cold, you can mix it with half glass of ordinary water that is kept at room temperature, that will be OK Insha'Allah.

Water from the tap is contaminated, you should boil it first, when it cools down, it can be used for drinking.

Try to find a water skin, it will be cheap in Pakistan. Here in Saudi Arabia, the popular water skins are made from camel's skin at the neck (as it is lengthy), but it is very expensive, almost 1200/- Saudi Riyals per piece.

Arab Bedouins are fond of water skins, they even store honey, Ghee & milk in them. Countryside of Saudi Arabia is the most beautiful place in this world, especially the desert & mountains within whom Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam & his companions (Sahabah) have traveled, those mountains display Sakeenah, your eyes will be cooled, & I wish if those mountains could speak to indicate the blessed tracks.

I have been to Umm-e-Ma'bad's tent area at Wadi Qudaid, ohhhhhh what a beauty, the land is perfect for growing HENNA.

At this weekend, I am going to Qilwah for 3 days in the south, I heard that the old highway to Yemen (from the times of Quraish) runs very close to Qilwah. Sahabah during Hijrat-e-Habshah had definitely traveled from that highway.