Neurogenetic disorders

Nu'maan Bin Muqarrin

May 15, 2011, 4:59:00 AM5/15/11
to kwality cargo

Assalam O Alaikum,

The most common examples of neurogenetic disorders include certain forms of epilepsy, mental illness, movement disorders, mental retardation, muscular dystrophies and/or peripheral neuropathiesautismanxiety, depression, etc.

The ailment of your nephew has not been specified, we are not sure what he suffers exactly & how old is he, but children mostly suffer with EPILEPSY.

Epilepsy is of two kinds, one that results from evil forces (spells) and the second type is physical that results from bad mixtures (chemical and material imbalance). The doctors often talk about the second type and explain its causes and how to cure it. As for the epilepsy that results from evil forces, the best doctors and the wise ones among them affirm that it exists. They confirm that curing this type of disease occurs by the support of the righteous, exalted souls so that they neutralize the effect of the evil and render its efforts harmless.

The epilepsy that results from physical causes alters the constitution and is accompanied by spasms that prevent the limbs from functioning normally or from normal movements. The physical or constitution related epilepsy occurs due to the accumulation of thick, viscous substances near the brain that partially obstruct the cerebral cavities. In this case, the area of the brain responsible for the senses and the various movements are impeded and accordingly, the organs (including limbs) of the body suffer from the same condition. The brain suffers from spasms due to fighting the harmful substances that are affecting the brain, and accordingly, the various organs of the body suffer from spasms. The person will not be able to stand up straight for very long, he or she will fall down and foam accumulates in and around the mouth.

Hijamah at 5 points on the head and KAHIL on the back (between the shoulders) is a good remedy for removing both the evil spell and toxins that may have accumulated in the head. لــبــان / Lubaan / Frankincense  is the best medicine for mental disorders, a tablespoon should be soaked for 24 hours in a glass of water & then taken, OR swallow the same with water at empty stomach, be sure that the crystals are small enough to be swallowed easily.

HENNA Water also removes impurities, brings calmness to the brain, improves sleep & purifies the blood.