Re: Permenent cure of diabetes ?

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 2, 2011, 1:31:44 AM1/2/11
to Shahed Islam
Assalam O Alaikum,

We have seen this e-mail earlier. First of all, which gum (Goond) are they talking about ? There are a lot of gums, but we usually rely on the blessed ones, Myrrh & Frankincense.

Curing Diabetes is not easy, you have to deal with a damaged Pancreas.

Healing by Islam can't be achieved with a single therapy, Tibb-e-Nabwi emphasizes on curing the heart / soul primarily, once it is done, it will be easy for the body to self-heal itself with Tauheed (Oneness of Allah), Tawakkul (trusting in Allah), Taqwa (righteousness), and Tawajjhu (awareness of Allah’s Presence). And because Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam also adopted & praised certain foods & herbs, so we have to follow our beloved. Hijamah alone is the one fifth portion of Tibb-e-Nabwi's healing.

For Diabetes, Hijamah at the middle back (Endocrine Zone) is the best remedy, combined with a blend that has Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha), Frankincense (Boswellia serrata), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Charaita ~ Sweet Flag, Jamun fruit seeds (Eugenia jambolana), Neem fruit seeds (Melia azadirachta), Karela seeds (Momordica charantia), Gurmaar Booti (Gymnema Sylvestre), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Cinnamon, etc.

Apr 16, 2013, 11:34:07 AM4/16/13
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com, Shahed Islam, iq.f...@gmail.com, tibb-e...@googlegroups.com, hij...@yahoogroups.com, tibbe...@yahoogroups.com, Masji...@yahoogroups.com
Assalam O Alaikum,

I have never tried these ingredients & the method of preparation. And if some of the friends have more details, they are requested to help.

On Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:01:19 PM UTC+3, iq.f...@gmail.com wrote:
Assalam-o'alaikum to both of you, Well i tried the remedy of these 4 things shown below but after boiling it for 10 minutes no water left, goond and floor absorb all the water and all ingredients stick together, please tell me if this is a real thing or just a rumor. Well it's a very  old post here and i recently find it on Facebook and after a failed experience i search it on google to make sure if did it correctly.. If it's really a cure please reply how to extract water?

On Sunday, January 2, 2011 11:31:44 AM UT