Fw: Benefits of Ajwah Khajoor

Alaa' Bin Hadhrami

May 10, 2011, 4:28:35 AM5/10/11

Bhai Amer Javed, Assalam O Alaikum,

Thanks for the attached article. Ajwa dates are no doubt the world's best quality. But I am sure that stones of other dates definitely possess the same healing elements as Ajwah, but probably to a lesser degree, so for those who can't buy Ajwah elsewhere in the world, they should use date stones of any variety. Ajwah is expensive (SR 50 ~ 75 per kg) & you will get 100 ~ 120 grams of stones from 1 kg of fruit, the milling machine needs at least 2 kg to fill the chamber, so you should have 20 kg of Ajwah by minimum, it seems difficult.

Last issue which the writer has mentioned is totally false, when he stated his apology if Ajwa stones could not bring the cure. When the heart accepts that a certain medicine carries the cure, the body will feel an elevation in its strength and in the instinctive heat that will help the body get rid of and extract out the harmful substances. On the other hand, sometimes an effective medicine fails to work because the patient does not believe that it will cure him, and consequently, his body neither accepts it, nor benefits from it. Even the Quran, which is the best, most beneficial remedy ever, both in this life and in the Hereafter, and which is a cure for every disease, will not benefit the heart that does not believe in its value as a cure and remedy. Rather, the Quran only adds more disease to such evil hearts.

Date stones are a miracle of my Allah's creations, you should never waste them, they are the cardiologist for the heart patients (Diseases of Heart), they are used as eyeliner (KOHL), camels love them & we should seek attention from the wisdom of this animal, furthermore, date stone's hot infusion serves as a Caffeine free coffee, best alternative for coffee lovers.

And you will be surprised that the heaviest book of this world (Quran ~ Balaghul-Lin-Naas) has mentioned 3 names of date stone's parts, can you find those names ? When Allah Has Described the tiny details of date stones, we believe that they are so special for the human. I am waiting you anxiously for the names of those (3) parts ...........................................