Beetroot Pulao

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 10, 2011, 2:16:38 AM1/10/11
Breads are better than rice, because they allow you some time to chew before swallowing down, but with rice, most of you swallow them quickly, carbohydrates necessarily need some contact with the saliva, that is why slow chewing is recommended.

You take rice as plain, or with meat, chicken & vegetables, but today, we present a Pulao that is a challenge for you & your ladies, if they can come to compete Tibb-e-Nabwi's beauty. The purpose of sending these recipes is not to make you feel hungry, but our emphasis is that you should stop wasting your valuable time & switch to Tibb-e-Nabwi for ever, permanently & daily.

Beetroot with barley is praised by Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam; for the sick & weak. And if the taste is not accepted by your naughty tongue, there are some alternatives.

Beetroot Pulao is another miracle of my Allah's creations, the splendid colors & taste it exhibits are all Created by my Allah. The color tells that once consumed, it will convert into pure blood rapidly. We hope that someday, you will take a final decision of following Tibb-e-Nabwi.

Adding some vinegar to rice during cooking makes them puffy & fluffy and induces a mild tart flavor.
DSC06930.JPG
DSC06934.JPG
DSC06941.JPG