The wrapped Miracle

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 25, 2011, 12:40:22 AM1/25/11
Cabbage is another miracle of my Allah's creations, the cross-section will tell you how smartly the sheets are wrapped & packed into each other, that is why it is called MALFOOF in Arabic.

Cabbage gives belching problems to many people, so we tried cooking them in olive oil to see the results, Masha'Allah, the magnificent oil fixed the problem & the curry was so easy to digest.

Poor digestion is the sign of disease-spread in your body, resulting in auto-immune ailments that release dangerous chemicals & the body starts attacking / damaging its own assets. We have seen that olive oil reduces acidity, bloating, heaviness after meals, belching & burps, constipation, etc.
DSC07683.JPG