Coffee with Date stones

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Oct 26, 2010, 3:55:07 AM10/26/10
You are aware that date stones are the divine medicine for heart patients.
To grind them, they should be washed with water, dried under fan or sun for one day, & finally dry roasted at low heat.
Dates stones are hard & your kitchen blender will break, they can be ground only in a special type of mill that has steel sieves.

Either you eat the powdered date stones with dates, or make a paste with honey or dates molasses, they will be a doctor for your heart's health.
Although Ajwah of Madinah is the best medicine for a heart patient, but Sheikh Uthaymeen & Shaikh Bin Baaz were having the concept that any kind of Madinah dates have the similar affect in a lesser degree, & they also stated that dates anywhere around the world fall in the same category.

When roasted date stones are powdered, you will be surprised that they yield a typical fragrance of coffee ground with cardamom, I asked many of my friends to smell the powder, & all of them said that it is Arabic Qahwah with cardamom.

I also made hot infusion of date stones & Masha'Allah, the taste was better than the coffee, with a nice aroma of cardamom as well, it is the best alternative for heart patients who should avoid tea, coffee & the over-burnt Qahwah.

Try it at least once in your life, Tibb-e-Nabwi needs to keep you in motion, but you are habitual to pills & capsules.

DSC06451.JPG
DSC06458.JPG
04-06-2010.JPG