Bread Cereal Chart

Abu Hind

Feb 23, 2011, 4:09:36 AM2/23/11

When choosing a cereal for bread, Barley is at the top, it has many features that are unsurpassed by others, the MAIN PRIORITY to barley bread is that it was loved by Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam.

After barley, we consider the bread made by black chickpea (Kala Chana) flour as the best. It is a beautiful blend of protein (19.30 %), fiber (17.40 %), low in carbohydrates as 60 %, highest in Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium & Zinc. We cooked the bread from Kala Chana flour & it was incredible.

The best bread for diabetic patients is not the whole grain wheat bread as many of us consider, in the market, it is only the red colored wheat bread (HUBB) which is misrecognized as whole grain bread, it is empty of fiber.

Our choice for diabetic patients is to mix barley flour & Kala Chana flour half & half, it will provide a very delicious & nutritious bread, the high fiber, protein & minerals will delay the quick absorption of glucose in blood, hence the damaged insulin mechanism will not be triggered.

The worst breads are made by white wheat flour & rice flour.

Tibb7.PNG
Bread Cereal Chart.PNG
Bread Cereals Chart.xls