Hijamah & Hijaab

Khabbaab Bin Arat

Jun 20, 2011, 3:14:48 AM6/20/11
to usman baloch

Bhai Usman Baloch, Assalam O Alaikum,

I read about you at "Cupping: Mind, body and soul"

Whenever you cup women, it breaks my heart, you are jeopardizing the modesty of Hijaab, I have warned you at many occasions to stop touching the women, & you always said that your wife is handling the female patients, but is it not correct.

Go to verse # 53 of Surah Ahzaab, Allah Asked Sahabah Radi Allaho Anhum that if they had to inquire for an issue with Ummahat-ul-Mo'mineen, they were Ordered to keep a HIJAAB between each other, & then Allah Explained further that such an act (Keeping Hijaab) is to PURIFY the hearts of Sahabah & Ummahat-ul-Mo'mineen.

Can our hearts be more PURE than the hearts of Sahabah, can our women's heart be more cleaner than the hearts of Ummahat-ul-Mo'mineen ? Definitely not, & in today's modern world of Fitnah, the environment has crossed all boundaries of Haya & Modesty.

You give the reference for Hijamah of Umm-e-Salamah Radi Allaho Anha, it was performed by a young boy who was her cousin, you can check the Hadith narrated by Sahih Muslim. As our Ulamaa have declared, a sick woman should try her best to find a female doctor, & coming across a male doctor should be the last option. We add here further that Tibb-e-Nabawi should be learnt by all Muslim women, with Yaqeen, Salehaat, foods + herbs of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam & finally Hijamah, our women will be PROTECTED by the HANDS of ALLAH & they will never need to come across a doctor. What I have understood is that LEARNING / adopting Tibb-e-Nabawi by women IS THE ESSENTIAL PART OF HIJAAB.

Under the verse # 53 ~ Surah Ahzaab, Mufti Shafee' Sahib has explained the HIJAAB, you can read the attachment, it will clarify all the doubts among our brothers / sisters.

Usman my dear, I warn you once again, do not touch the woman.
Behind the Hijaab.PNG
Hijaab by Mufti Shafi Sahib.pdf
Hijamah of women.PNG