Quenched Triglycerides after Hijama

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

May 18, 2014, 3:25:21 AM5/18/14
One of my friends is a businessman, with offices both in Saudi Arabia & UAE, he usually lives in Dubai.
He came to me in October 2010 & complained for high lipids & blood sugar. As per his report dated 23-10-2010, his cholesterol was 204 mg / dl (normal range should be below 200), with Triglycerides as 511 mg / dl which should be less than 150 mg / dl.

We cupped him on Kahil, lower back & middle back (behind the kidneys & pancreas ~ the Endocrine Zone) & almost 400 ml of blood was drained out, & we gave him Tibb-e-Nabwi's blend of 19 herbs plus formula "D" for diabetes that has Myrrh, Fenugreek, Frankincense, Sweet flag, Gymnema Sylvestre, Ashwagandha, etc.

He went back to Dubai & had his blood checked once again on 03-11-2010.
There was hardly a gap of 5-7 days between Hijamah & the second test.

You will be surprised that his lipid levels quenched down beyond my expectations, total cholesterol as 191 mg / dl & Triglycerides dropped from 511 to 246 mg / dl. He informed me that he undertook the lipid test again in December & Masha'Allah it was OK, furthermore, his fasting blood sugar has also stabilized, declining from 200 plus to less than 150.

Hijamah when combined with Tibb-e-Nabwi herbs, foods & Salehaat brings ultimate results, & it is extremely difficult for any kind of ailment to withstand the crushing power of our beloved Prophet's medicine. The healing of Tibb-e-Nabwi starts with curing the heart first, both for the doctor & patient, & if both of them have the correct Yaqeen (belief), Shifa will quickly descend from the Treasures of Allah.