Cholesterol with 2 x H

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 13, 2011, 12:28:24 AM1/13/11
It is our experience that a single Hijamah session (with appropriate points) reduces total cholesterol by 10 ~ 20 points, with Triglycerides as high as 500 quenched to within the normal range. More improvement follows with Tibb-e-Nabwi herbs & foods.

We had a Mahjoom in first week of December 2010, with elevated blood sugar & cholesterol levels.
We cupped him on the back & we gave him "T17" which is the blessed blend from 17 herbs of Tibb-e-Nabwi, plus Henna leaves, barley's Saweeq for Talbinah & Masha'Allah, he also managed to start barley bread. In addition, the blend for Diabetes was also prescribed.

He remained punctual for taking the herbs daily & he checked his total cholesterol yesterday (almost 30 days after the 2 x H, i.e. Hijamah x Herbs). Back on September 25th, his total cholesterol was 212 mg / dl.

2 x H brought beautiful results, a tremendous drop of 41 points for his cholesterol, declining from 212 to 171 mg / dl.
Such an abrupt reduction is the miracle of Tibb-e-Nabwi's healing.

For them who are convinced for Hijamah, we request that they should not ignore the herbs & foods recommended by Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, Hijamah alone is the one fifth (1 / 5th) portion of Prophetic medicine, which definitely needs the conjugation with Yaqeen, A'amaal-e-Saalehaat, foods & herbs of our beloved Prophet.

Our venerable Mahjoom also reported that he felt great reduction in lower back pain which he has been suffering since 1999.
And we thank him for his permission, when he allowed to share his case history with others, it is a Targheeb for adopting the medicine Sent down by WAHEE (revelation), it is not empty of Hasanaat.

Report before Hijamah.pdf
Report after Hijamah.pdf