Blood Donation Vs. Hijamah ~ Comparison

Amir Bin Fuhairah

Apr 28, 2011, 2:55:09 AM4/28/11
to mohamme...@hotmail.com, SMZA

Faheem Sahib, Assalam O Alaikum,

I have read your comments below, when you talked about the health benefits of Blood donation, it is similar to Venesection (puncturing of veins) which was called Fasd in old times. You can read the article Cauterization

The difference between Hijamah & Fasd is the blood itself, Fasd removes fresh blood from the veins; while Hijamah removes the septic blood from underneath the skin.

FASD is helpful for diseases that are cured by extracting out the fresh blood, & those ailments are very few, but Septic blood which is the root cause of many diseases is only drained out by Hijamah. Ibn Al Qayyam wrote that "Cupping extracts the septic blood more efficiently than puncturing the veins". A surprising fact is that Hijamah blood can't be donated.

I give you an example of Cholesterol which is a measure of mg / dl, if you remove 100 ml OR 200 ml of blood from the veins (donation), mg / dl value will remain the same, & it should be the same when blood is extracted out by Hijamah, but it is astonishing that Hijamah reduces cholesterol, especially the Triglycerides. For individual patients, the total cholesterol dropped by 20 ~ 60 points after Hijamah.

Hijamah is superior to FASD in many aspects, unfortunately, we do not have an organization where some clinical research can be done on Hijamah & Tibb-e-Nabawi, all I can provide is a comparison of Fasd & Hijamah by observation. And you may read the attached word file (Hijamah Blood Analysis) released by a Hijamah clinic in UK.

#
Issue
Blood Donation (FASD)
Hijamah
1
 Point of suction
 Blood taken out from the veins
 Blood drained out from underneath the skin
2
 Smell
 Fresh blood from the veins rarely has a bad odor
 Hijamah blood is rancid & rotten with a bad smell
3
 Color
 Fresh blood from the veins is reddish
 Hijamah blood is reddish brown to black
4
 Vision
 Blood donation has negligible effect on vision
 Hijamah enhances the vision
5
 Cholesterol
 Blood donation has negligible effect on Cholesterol
 Hijamah reduces cholesterol, especially Triglycerides
6
 Weakness
 Blood donation might cause weakness
 Hijamah induces freshness in the body
7
 Migraine & Headache
 Blood donation has negligible effect on Migraine / headache
 Hijamah is the best treatment for Migraine & headaches
8
 Back pain
 Blood donation can't reduce your back pain
 Hijamah definitely reduces & eliminates the back pain
9
 Cervical Spondylosis
 Blood donation has no effect on cervical problems
 Hijamah at posterior jugulars is the cure for Cervical Spondylosis
10
 Sehr, Jinn, Evil Eye
 Blood donation can't break the spell of Sehr, Jinn or Evil Eye
 Hijamah is powerful enough to crush the spell of Sehr, Jinn & Evil Eye

And if you want to know more, I request you to donate a bottle of blood today, note down the changes in your body, & then come to me after 6 months for a Hijamah session, you will be surprised to see the difference.

You wrote "medical experts recommend donation of blood" & Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam recommended Hijamah.

Dear Shami Sab,
Assalamu Alaikum

Please look the following mail in this he is saying blood donation is same like to Hijamah. Is it true? Please can you explain the difference between Hijamah and blood donation. So that I can explain him.Regards

Zameer Ahmed
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:25:31 +0300
Subject: Fwd: {Tibb-e-Nabawi} A strong immune system
From: zam...@gmail.com
To: maghani...@yahoo.co.in
He.JPG
Blood Donation Vs. Hijamah ~Comparison.png
Hijamah blood analysis.doc

Wail Bin Hajar

May 1, 2011, 7:17:41 AM5/1/11
to Mohammed Faheem
Dr. Faheem Sahib,

Thanks for your reply. For Hijamah & Tibb-e-Nabawi foods+medicine, I am ready to share all information with you.

You may write to me anytime OR you may check Hijamah in the archive of Tibb-e-Nabawi group. And it will be my pleasure if you can watch a Hijamah session with me. We shall discuss it more at that instance Insha'Allah.
From: sh...@tibbenabwi.com
To: mohamme...@hotmail.com
CC: zam...@gmail.com
Subject: Blood Donation Vs. Hijamah ~ Comparison