Wadhoo (Ablution) before Hijamah

Abu Hind

Mar 5, 2011, 1:14:59 AM3/5/11
Thanks to Allah that He Saved you, it is my belief that a Hajjaam can't be harmed by Jinn, it is because you are reviving the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam. But to protect yourself is so important, never start Hijamah without Wadhoo (Ablution), even ask your Mahjoom to perform Wadhoo. After Hijamah on Mashoor or a person affected by Jinn, I (sometimes) suffer with headache & pain in my arms / shoulders for a day or two, but then it definitely goes away. The same happened with you, but the intensity was much stronger.

Jinn were Created by a smokeless fire, & their powers are beyond the imagination of a human, but they are weakened when a human adopts Uswah-e-Hasanah of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam.

Thanks for sharing your experience with group members, & I shall send you a Duaa for protection against Jinn.

From: Abu Hind <sh...@tibbenabwi.com>
Subject: {Tibb-e-Nabawi} Mahjoom with Jinn / Sehr
To: zuba...@gmail.com
Date: Tuesday, 1 March, 2011, 8:48

Assalam O Alaikum,

Pray 2 Rak'ah before starting Hijamah & let the patient perform the same.

Hijamah is needed at Akhda'ain, Kahil, Haamah, Yafookh & Qamahduwah & a point behind the heart (at the left of Kahil).

You should be careful enough to protect yourself, you must have some friends around, reciting Quran continuously. Dye your head & beard with Henna, put olive oil in your head, fumigate the room with Frankincense (Lubaan), keep a bottle of cold water, blow Surah Fatihah, Ikhlaas & Muawwazatain on water & let the Mahjoom drink a sip from it, also sprinkle this water over his head, chest & back. Try to control him well when the spell may get crushed.

After Hijamah, ask him to be punctual in prayers, Tilawat, Zikr, Sadaqah, Istighfaar & to remain clean, otherwise the Jinn will re-occupy him. Throw the dish antenna & music out of the house for ever, protect the eyes & ears. Patient may have a habit of sleeping over his stomach (facing the bed), ask him to adopt Sunnah ways of sleeping.

"T19" is the most powerful blend among all formulations, with 19 herbs of Tibb-e-Nabawi.

Henna water with honey at empty stomach, Talbinah at the breakfast, skip the lunch & soft vegetable curry (Gourd or beetroot) at dinner with barley bread are beneficial. Animal proteins, spicy foods, soda drinks, tea & coffee should be avoided till his digestion improves. Cooking should be in olive oil exclusively, vinegar is helpful, Nabeez was also a favorite drink of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, have you ever tried it by yourself ? You should struggle hard to bring these blessed foods / drinks in your daily routine & within your community, we have already lost our past & the time is short.