Re: Pilonidal sinus

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Feb 12, 2011, 1:06:30 AM2/12/11
to uzair
Wa Alaikum As Salaam,

The disease you have mentioned occurs when hairs grow into the skin instead of outwards. There are many causes for this disorder, primarily the sedentary occupation (sitting a lot), so those who sit on the chair for hours should be careful.

We feel that the septic blood damages the hair follicles & the skin becomes hard, & hairs are unable to grow out, hence they grow inwards & cause the sinus which travels deep vertically inside the tissues.

Constipation can be another reason, mainly because of white bread, white rice, white sugar, low fiber, etc.

Solutions are as under :
  • Hijamah on the points which are recommended for constipation (see the picture attached)
  • Applying pure ~ dry henna powder on the infected area
  • Henna water with honey at empty stomach, Talbinah, barley bread with olive oil & pure home-made vinegar
  • Avoiding refined carbohydrates, white sugar, soda drinks, tea/coffee, spicy & fried foods
  • Our formula "P" will be helpful Insha'Allah
  • Shaving the hairs properly from the private parts, which is a part of Taharah
  • Reducing the time on the chair
Sins bring diseases, & Hasanaat bring cure, so the patient should seek help with Quran, Zikr, Salaat, Sadaqah & Istighfaar.