my soap

uzair

May 25, 2011, 10:04:01 PM5/25/11
to Abdul Rahmaan Bin Abu Layla

assalamoalaikum

try to ask the arabian people of rural areas, they will surely tell you something, and the older arabic scripts, you will be successful inshALLAH. as I am trying to make pure , halal and chemical free soap for about 1 year, with coconut oil and soda, but the problem is few days back i found that the soda(alkali) is actually carcinogenic.

i am trying to find alternative of alkali because it is the basic ingredient of soap. the following are the like pictures of my soap which i have prepared myself at my home.

I tried to search for some alternative method but nothing was found, you may ask some old women, I remember that people were making their own soaps in houses with animal fat.