Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

Thabit Bin Dahdaaha

Jun 26, 2011, 3:51:13 AM6/26/11

Assalam O Alaikum,

Before opening our discussion, we ensure that  by adopting Tibb-e-Nabawi's therapy, Allah's Mercy will Shower on you.

Blood is the feeder to your body cells, but when you pollute the blood with wrong foods, your body starts attacking its own assets, a corrosive blood can damage your flesh, bones & major organs.

Your disease (generated by wrong foods) is related to disorder of Endocrine glands, Pituitary, Thyroid, Pancreas, ovaries, etc. And your Amenorrhea ~ Abnormal absence or arrest of menstruation is also related to Hyperthyroidism.

Although you had the Ovarian Drilling back in October 2010, it is sad to know that still your periods are irregular & you need a further support of medicine, the drugs often used for treatment of menstrual disorders are oestrogens, progestrogens, anabolic and androgenic steroids & HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy). These drugs can be effective but have a number of side effects like nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, tenderness and enlargement of breasts. Steroids may produce masculinization in females.

Your masculinity (overgrowth of hairs) is partially due to Endocrine disturbance & partially due to medications you have taken.

First of all, take HELP with Aa'mal-e-Salehaat, Quran, Salaat, Zikr, Dua, Ruqyah, Sadaqah, Istighfaar, without these, our medicine will not work at all.

Tibb-e-Nabawi Diet :

So we start with a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet, Honey with some moderately cold water at empty stomach and a teaspoon of لــبــان / Lubaan / Frankincense  (for memory loss), Talbinah at breakfast, Barley soups at lunch, and dinner should be a barley bread + vegetable curries cooked in the blessed olive oil, you can check all these in Recipes section of www.tibbenabwi.com, stop all foods from the markets / restaurants, strictly avoid wheat, rice, vegetable oils & fats, soda drinks, cold natured foods / fruits, yogurt, cheese, ice-creams, dairy products, tea, coffee, reduce animal proteins as much as you can, improperly slaughtered animals are the biggest threat to our health. Among vegetables, never take cabbage, cauliflower, eggplant (Baingan), lady finger (Bhindi) and potatoes, replace potatoes with sweet potatoes. Take beetroot soup with barley at least twice per week.

Herbal medicine from Tibb-e-Nabawi :

Our formula for infertility & blocked menstruation will be the best for you, many women have reported good results with this blend. You may not find Olive Leaf in India, no problem, go with the rest, bring the herbs, sieve / clean them & take them back to a mill for grinding, take a teaspoon after every meal (3 times daily).

Hijamah (8 cups on the back + 4 at the front as shown in pictures):

We need to drain out the blood from surrounding areas of your Endocrine Glands, so Hijamah at Akhda'ain (posterior Jugulars) will cover the Pituitary, Hijamah at Akhda'ain & KAHIL (between the shoulder blades) is PIN-POINTED by Angel Jibreel, a guidance by WAHEE.

A cup behind the heart to replicate Hijamah of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam at Ghazwah Khyber, and Hijamah at middle back & lower back to detoxify your pancreas and reproductive system, you also need Hijamah below the belly button, over the ovaries & uterus, and a cup at the center of chest for Thyroid and that is all. You may repeat the same after 3 months.

Diabetes & obesity are strongly correlated with Polycystic ovary syndrome, try to reduce some weight & be careful for refined carbohydrates, wheat, rice, white sugar, on the shelf products, etc.