A nice breakfast

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Dec 28, 2010, 12:34:22 AM12/28/10
With our junk breakfasts composed of sandwiches, Parathas, etc. that induce acidity & flatulence, it is better to seek help from Tibb-e-Nabwi's foods & there is a lot of colorful variety that you can enjoy.

We shall introduce at least 7 different breakfasts so that you can rotate them throughout the week.

Breakfast # 1 :

Olive oil, honey & barley bread are the beauties of Tibb-e-Nabwi, & when they are grouped together, they serve as a mild purgative, flushing out the debris & simultaneously, they provide the nutrition that is easily absorbed in the blood.

Take a bowl & add olive oil & honey, next is barley bread & a sprinkle of pink Himalayan salt, mix them all so that the bread absorbs the oil & honey. You may add some boiled legumes such as kidney beans, corn, garbanzo beans & carrots, cucumber, etc.

A powerful breakfast with which your heart will definitely feel the happiness & pleasure.

The other 6 breakfasts will come one by one.

Try to avoid 3 meals per day, only 2 meals are enough with some time management.
Your breakfast should be healthy, skip the lunch, & your dinner should finish before the Azan of Maghrib & do not put the load on your stomach till the next breakfast after Fajar, with these time adjustments, you will be vibrant & many problems will start disappearing Insha'Allah.
DSC06693.JPG
DSC06699.JPG
DSC06705.JPG