Your article

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Feb 12, 2011, 2:50:46 AM2/12/11
to Pirnevan Constantin
Mr. Constantin,

Many thanks for your article on Hijamah in English+Romanian languages, it is a great work, I am thankful that you have quoted sayings (Hadith) of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam.

But because it contains some pictures of Hijamah being done on women, I apologize that the article can't be posted on the website.
I hope that you can justify my explanation. When I take pictures, it is only to show Hijamah points & the thickness of blood clots, have you ever felt that I never included the face of any Mahjoom ?