Re: "Cupping: Mind, body and soul"

Farwah Bin Naufal

Jun 18, 2011, 6:33:15 AM6/18/11
to Shuaib Suria AHEALTH
Bhai Shuaib, Assalam O Alaikum,

Efforts from Bhai Usman Baloch are admirable, but we differ with him when he cups women, it is so painful, breaks our heart & such a mistake should not be adopted by any male Hijamah therapist. Similarly, female Hajjamah should not touch a male patient. Go to verse # 53 for Surah Ahzaab,

وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعاً فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ ذَلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ

When Allah Asked Sahabah Radi Allaho Anhum that if they had to inquire for an issue with Ummahat-ul-Mo'mineen, they were Ordered to keep a HIJAAB between each other, & then Allah Explained further that such an act (Keeping Hijaab) is to PURIFY the hearts of Sahabah & Ummahat-ul-Mo'mineen.

Some female patients need Hijamah on the chest, over the uterus, on the back, legs, etc. So how Usman Baloch cups them ?