Neuralgia

Bani Bayaadah

Mar 19, 2011, 2:06:05 AM3/19/11
First of all, I am so happy that your son is healed, whenever a human from Ummat-e-Muhammad is cured by Tibb-e-Nabawi, it pleases my heart, make Qust-al-Bahri as a permanent first-aid kit for your children, it should be available in your house throughout the year.

If honey water does not suit you, add some vinegar, synthetic vinegars will spoil your health more and you should avoid them. And regarding the home-made vinegar, I feel that Ummat-e-Muhammad needs at least 20 years from today unless it is brewed in every Muslim's house, I have sent you the recipe, start by the name of Allah & He Will be your Teacher.

Gourd Halwa can be made either in Ghee or olive oil, but for frying purposes, Quran Guides that Ghee is the best, you will be surprised to know this fact that smoke point of Ghee is much higher than the oils, ohhhhhhhh what a perfection & precision holds the Magnificent Quran.

Flour without HUSK is not allowed in any case, Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam never consumed the white flour till his death.

Nature of Nabeez is cold & wet, during menstruation, cold & wet foods should be taken at the minimum.

Neuralgia pain is produced by a change in neurological structure or function rather than by the excitation of pain receptors. This unusual pain is thought to be linked to four possible mechanisms: ion gate malfunctions; the nerve becomes mechanically sensitive and creates an ectopic signal; cross signals between large and small fibers; and malfunction due to damage in the central processor.

Hijamah at the head will reduce Neuralgia pain, Hijamah under the chin helps against toothache, face ailments and throat infections when used at the proper time; it cleanses and purifies the head and the jaws.

Furthermore, pure Henna Khazaab (on the head) soothes the nerves, figs are good for nerves, Ailwah (Aloe Vera extract) + Habb al Rashad (Cress seeds) rid the body from bilious excrements in the brain & nerves.

Pure Musk, Ambergris, Sandalwood & Saffron are beneficial for weakness of nervous system (but they are expensive).

On the contrary, sleeping after Fajar & Asar brings humid ailments, makes the color pale, ails the spleen and damages the nerves, in addition, spoiled mixtures in the stomach create gaseous vapors which are also harmful for the nerves.