Qiwam al Laban

Abu Hind

Mar 1, 2011, 12:46:17 AM3/1/11
to Osama

Bhai Usamah,

A mother's heart is like a ROSE, & serving the parents will always help a person in this world & the Aakhirah (hereafter), when I leave my house in the morning, my mothers slightly opens the window & watches me going away, it brings tears in my eyes & I want those moments to freeze for ever.

I asked my mother that what is a QIWAM ? She said that Qiwam is the old name of SHEERA (Sweet Syrup) made by boiling sugar in water.

So "Qiwam al Laban" mentioned by Ibn Al Qayyam clears the concept of Talbinah, it is made with barley's Saweeq in sweetened milk, & nothing is better than HONEY as a sweetener.
Logo11.JPG
Laban.PNG
Header-Tibb.JPG