Honey + Black Seed Oil ?

ahmed siddiqui

Mar 14, 2011, 4:28:34 AM3/14/11
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com
Assalam Alaikum Shami Bhai

I am using Honey ( Langanese Brand ) and Black Seed Oil ( Jamal Brand from Bab Makkah )
I read this remedy few days back that
" Consuming 3 Teaspoon honey + 3 Teaspoon Black Seed Oil is beneficial for general health"

therefore I started this mixture few days back, I consume it before breakfast daily.

But what do you suggest? Is this mixture ok? timings? quantity? beneficial?

Should I continue it? give me a suggestion.

What I noticed after starting this remedy, gases are developed in stomach.
Is it because of the mixture? or maybe other foods that I consume?

Thanking you for your kind consideration.
God Bless You

Best Regards
Ahmed