Papaya Ice Cream

Abdullah Bin Ammaar Khatmi

Jun 27, 2011, 5:11:33 AM6/27/11

Papaya is a miracle of my Allah's creations, the fruit grown on the stem, full of Digestive Enzyme (Papain), beautiful color for the flesh & green Papaya is added to curries as a meat tenderizer. Be careful for Papain enzyme tablets / capsules, we know that most of the extracts are made in Alcoholic medium.

A milk-less / cream-less Papaya Ice cream will of course need Talh (Bananas) as an emulsifier, plus some mangoes and because Papaya is low in sugar, you may add some Jaggery (Gur), fortified by Tibb-e-Nabawi number TN-Ds ~ Date Stones powder, TN-Cz ~ Citron Zest, TN-Ra ~ Raisins and TN-Ad ~ AnarDana.

Fruits should be totally frozen, & then start with a low speed of your food processor, stop the machine, mix well with a spoon and switch on again at a high speed, the ice cream will homogenize with a dominant Papaya color. Top with some jaggery chunks & freeze again for 2 hours before serving.

For those who are ready to adopt a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet, we shall offer an Ice Cream Buffet.
phi2.png
pb1.jpg
pb5.jpg
pb7.jpg