Hijamah for women in Lahore

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Oct 5, 2010, 4:34:45 AM10/5/10
to Rizwan Javaid, Arshad kamal
You can contact Bhai Arshad Kamal in Lahore, his e-mail address is aaa...@gmail.com & his mobile number is 03009436050.
His wife & daughter are handling Hijamah for ladies.
And we are so strict for this issue, either for a small girl or an old woman, Hijamah should be performed by a female Hajjaamah only.
Ask your mother to put Henna Khazaab in her head, make olive oil with Henna & use it daily, purchase some Frankincense (Lubaan) & send it to her.