Fateel, Naqeer & Qitmeer

Abdullah Bin Jahash

May 12, 2011, 6:15:12 AM5/12/11
It is the beauty of my Allah's creations that He Has decorated the date stone with Fateel, Naqeer & Qitmeer, & these 3 names He Has Mentioned in His Speech ~ The Magnificent Quran.
  1. Qitmeer is the sack ~ envelope in which the stone is wrapped.
  2. Fateel is the fibrous thread that is coated on the belly of date stone
  3. And I am totally mad about the design of NAQEER, the pinhole indentation on the back of date stone, like someone has tried to drill the stone; and the impression of DRILL was left as a miracle for the MANKIND.
Date stones should never be wasted, they are the cardiologist for the heart patients (Diseases of Heart), they are used as eyeliner (KOHL), camel loves them as a fodder & we should seek help from the wisdom of this animal, furthermore, date stone's hot infusion serves as a Caffeine free coffee, best alternative for coffee lovers. K
eep collecting them till you have at least 2 kg, dry roast them & then take to a mill for grinding, eat them daily, your heart will be protected.

We never realized that Sahabah (companions of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam) used to suck dates stones when they had no food to eat, looks like the stone kills the urge of hunger & simultaneously, it provides nutrition.

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يُزَكُّونَ أَنفُسَهُمْ بَلِ اللّهُ يُزَكِّي مَن يَشَاءُ وَلاَ يُظْلَمُونَ فَتِيلًا ﴿49﴾
Have you not seen those who exalt themselves? rather, Allah Purifies whom He Wills and they shall not be wronged a single tissue that covers a date stone. (49) Chapter 4: AN-NISA
  أَمْ لَهُمْ نَصِيبٌ مِّنَ الْمُلْكِ فَإِذًا لاَّ يُؤْتُونَ النَّاسَ نَقِيرًا  ﴿53﴾
Or, will they have a share in the kingdom? if so, they will not give the people the pit mark of a date stone. (53) Chapter 4: AN-NISA

(Surah Fatir ~ Verse 13) He (Allah) Makes the night grow longer by shortening the day, and He Makes the day grow longer by shortening the night; and He Has Made the sun and the moon subservient [to His laws], each running its course for a term set [by Him]. This is Allah, your Sustainer; unto Him belongs all dominion - whereas those whom you invoke instead of Him do not own so much as the husk of a date-stone!
DSC00017.JPG
DSC00023.JPG
DSC00027.JPG
DSC00038.JPG