Grapeseed Oil

Abu Qataadah

Jun 15, 2011, 4:21:01 AM6/15/11
Grapeseed Oil is a miracle of my Allah's creations, we heard that 1,000 kg of grapes will yield 1 liter of seed oil, so it is a unique beauty.

It is very high in Vitamin E & is included in many beauty care products, soaps, creams, etc. Massaging with Grapeseed oil removes ACNE, pimples, clears & rejuvenates the skin & it is the best skin moisturizer, good for dry lips & canker sores. Apart from its benefits for the skin, it has a high smoke point, hence the best for deep frying, furthermore, its color & taste are so mild & gentle.

I found it after years of search & it is no doubt a delicate oil, I took my Labnah with Grapeseed oil & barley bread, what a breakfast it was, I also fried my Sattu Omelette in this oil, gave a beautiful taste.

If you will cook Sattu Omeltte as scrambled eggs, it will have a soft texture like a Sponge.

Look what the WEST says about Grapeseed Oil:

It is very rich in vitamins, minerals and protein, and can be found in many products such as; soaps, hair care, cosmetics, facial creams, body creams, bath oils, lip balms, etc. Grape seed oil contains polyphenols, which are antioxidants. Polyphenols can help slow the process of aging, as well as having anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties, which also makes it great for helping clear up acne. Using this oil will help prevent pores clogging and breakouts, it is very good for oily skin as well.

Grape seed oil contains a high amount of linoleic acid, which is a fatty acid essential for the health of the skin and cell membranes. This is the reason why it makes such a wonderful moisturizer, as it really nourishes your skin, helping keep it smooth and subtle. It is known for its ability to lock in moisture, leaving your skin feeling more supple and smooth, and it does not leave a greasy feeling, which makes it ideal to use on all skin types. The benefits of grapeseed oil is its ability to be easily absorbed into the skin, instead of sitting on top of the skin.  This  helps fight free radicals and stop some of the enzymes that destroy collagen, elastin and other connective tissue. As it is a natural oil, it will inhibit problems such as fine lines and wrinkles, caused by the loss of collagen and elastin.

Along with vitamin C, grape seed oil is able to help the skin with the production of collagen.  Make sure you are always using organic cold pressed Grape seed Oil. There are plenty of products you can use to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, but most of these products are only temporary.  Whereas, a natural oil like grape seed can offer a more permanent solution. As we age, our bodies produce less and less collagen, which is the cause of fine lines, wrinkles and blemishes.  So, it makes sense to use a natural oil like grape seed to help beat the aging process, and keep you looking younger.
gsoil.jpg
bbread2.jpg
gs4.JPG