Re: anti biotic

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Nov 6, 2010, 2:44:34 AM11/6/10
to Naveed, zes...@hha.com.sa
Bhai Naveed,

Antibiotics are the drugs that kill & inhibit the growth of bacteria, but they come packed with adverse side affects like nausea, allergic reactions, diarrhea, etc. And when you talk about a replacement by Tibb-e-Nabwi, we have a list of wonders.

Hijamah removes the septic blood & a lot of troubles go away, the immune system is strengthened immediately & you will be able to fight the diseases better than ever before, it is our experience that the blessed blend from 19 herbs of Tibb-e-Nabwi is the most suitable alternative for Anti-Biotics.

For throat infections & especially in Hajj season, pilgrims should always keep Qust al Bahri in their hand baggage, a tablespoon 3 times daily during Hajj will be perfect Insha'Allah, plus Sa'oot of Qust al Bahri (once in 24 hours), half a teaspoon of Habb al Rashad seeds (water cress) should be sucked like lozenges (strepsils) at least twice daily.

Hijamah tools as a first aid kit were carried by Sahabah-e-Rasool during their journeys in the path of Allah, it is my own feeling & it is correct, as Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam had Hijamah TWICE during his expedition to Hajj, & he took Hijamah in Khyber which was needed immediately as the poison was reaching the heart, so from where those tools were made available so quickly ? They used the THORN (Qarn) for Hijamah which can't be arranged within few minutes.

Make a habit of keeping SATTU during all of your traveling, it is a beauty that you will love for ever.