Re: how to lower cholesterol

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Dec 20, 2010, 2:13:46 AM12/20/10
to fcidar...@yahoo.in
Assalam O Alaikum,

You need Hijamah at least 3 ~ 4 times per year.
With Hijamah, your cholesterol will reduce but it will come back again if your diet is not properly maintained. Controlling the disease by diet is far better than devoting your valuable money to conventional medicine that has severe side affects.

Your breakfast should be nothing but Talbinah with flaxseeds.
Skip your lunch. Dinner should be before sunset, few minutes before the Azan of Maghrib & till next morning, no solid food should be taken before the breakfast, avoid all vegetable oils, ghee & butter, switch to olive oil, vinegar will be so helpful to you.

Try to reduce animal proteins as much as possible. Wheat & rice should be completely replaced with barley bread. Your blood pressure is also linked to high lipids, both will be fixed simultaneously once you adopt Tibb-e-Nabwi diet.

T19, the blessed blend of 19 Tibb-e-Nabwi herbs will be the best in your case, take one teaspoon after breakfast & dinner. In India, you may not find Sheeh, its best alternative is a herb called Afsanteen.

#
Name (Arabic)
Name (English)
Weight
1
قسط البحري
Marine Costus
100 grams
2
حبة السوداء (كلونجي)
Black seed
100 grams
3
صبر (ايلوا)
Aloe Vera extract
100 grams
4
هندباء (كاسني)
Chicory seeds
100 grams
5
حب الرشاد (ثـفاء)
Garden Cress
100 grams
6
لبان
Frankincense (Luban Lami or Luban Shehri)
100 grams
7
حلبة (ميتهي كــى بيج)
Fenugreek seeds