Olive leaf does not fall

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Oct 26, 2010, 4:24:35 AM10/26/10

24:35 ALLAH is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His light is, as it were,  that of a niche containing a lamp; the lamp is [enclosed] in glass, the glass [shining] like a radiant star:  [a lamp] lit from a blessed tree - an olive-tree that is neither of the east nor of the west  the oil whereof [is so bright that it] would well-nigh give light [of itself] even though fire had not touched it: light upon light!  ALLAH guides unto His light him that wills [to be guided];  and [to this end] ALLAH propounds parables unto men, since ALLAH [alone] has full knowledge of all things.
I heard from one of my Jordanian friends that olive leaves do not fall from the tree, either it is summer, winter, rain or autumn.
I checked it again with one of the group members in UK who has an olive tree in her garden, I wanted to know what happens to the olive tree in winter, snow falling & frost. They replied as below.

From: Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir <sh...@mize.com.sa>
To: "umm hamzah" <
belka...@btinternet.com>
Date: Sunday, 24 October, 2010, 11:48

Assalam O Alaikum,

You can add Sidr leaves to your Tibb-e-Nabwi blend of 19 herbs, roots are not used so often, but Sidr berries have many benefits, analgesic, anodyne, anticancer, blood purifier, cardiotonic, demulcent, digestive, diuretic, emollient, expectorant, hepatoprotective, hypnotic, hypotensive, immune tonic, invigorating, mild laxative, nutritive, pectoral, refrigerant, rejuvenative, mild sedative, spleen tonic, stomachic and a tonic. It increases immune-system resistance and reduces allergic reaction.

Collect all the leaves that will fall in autumn, have you seen that olive leaf does not fall in autumn ? Please update.