Re: Frankinsence & Myrrh

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Nov 30, 2010, 12:31:31 AM11/30/10
to all4_my_kidz
Assalam O Alaikum,

Based on the following information, we can't predict the presence of SEHR.
And regarding the Jinn, they live in the bathrooms. That is what indicates the Duaa of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, when he directed the Ummah to seek refuge in Allah from Khubuth & Khabayeth (male & female Jinn) before going to toilet.
اللهم اني اعوذ بك من الخبث والخبآئث

The blessed gums of Tibb-e-Nabwi; Frankincense & Myrrh have a pleasant smell, especially Myrrh has a sweet fragrance, but there are some lower qualities of Frankincense that generate a pungent odor, we are not sure which type was fumigated by your friend. Lubaan Laami from Somalia is the best one.

Both Sehr & Jinn's spell will be crushed by Hijamah, ask your friend to take it, and we have experienced that a person suffering from these evil spells is disturbed by the fumigation of Frankincense & Myrrh & Allah Knows the best.