Damaged Digestive system

Abu Taybah

Apr 2, 2011, 2:16:53 AM4/2/11
to fazle shaikh

Assalam O Alaikum,

I am so sad that the medicines have damaged your digestive system, your ailments will worsen more with an upset stomach. If people like Ibn Al Qayyam were alive today, they would have BANNED many (modern) medications that erode & corrode the human's body.

Tibb-e-Nabawi diet & herbal therapies improve digestion, & there are a lot of options for you to adopt, barley bread, Talbinah, Nabeez, vinegar, olive oil, Quince preserve, Saweeq, etc. Once you will be in Jeddah, I shall give you the daily diet chart of Tibb-e-Nabawi, furthermore, the blend "T19" made with 19 herbs of Tibb-e-Nabawi will be the most suitable in your case Insha'Allah. Henna water will weld the wounds in your GI tract.

In the meanwhile, stop tea, green tea, coffee, wheat & rice, switch to barley bread for the rest of your life.
May 22, 2011, 3:02:11 AM5/22/11
to Mustafa Hussein

For your convenience, Recipes for the blessed foods of Tibb-e-Nabawi are posted on www.tibbenabwi.com
Answers for your questions:
  1. Barley Bread
  2. Breakfast # 2 ~ Talbinah In Urdu, it is simply called Jau Ka Dalyah
  3. Nabeez ~ Drink made with soaked Raisins (No name in Urdu, you may call it Kishmish ka sharbat)
  4. Bragg from USA, Watania (Saudi made) & Romhain from Syria are good brands
  5. Watania Olive oil  (you may call 02-6930289 for availability & location map) & Jouf Olive Oil (you may call 02-6781952, 6782059
     for availability & location map), both are ORGANIC & made in Saudi Arabia, their shops are near to Halqa (Sabzi Mandi), call them before going, Watania also has Organic vinegar, camel's milk & goat's milk, only available on Mondays & Thursdays
  6. QUINCE Preserve
  7. Saweeq is SATTU, barley grains are dry roasted & then they are coarsely ground to obtain Saweeq, it is the main constituent of Talbinah, HAIS & all barley soups, even you can make Saweeq drink either with Jaggery OR Honey
If you want to enjoy Tibb-e-Nabawi's sweet confectionary, nothing is more better than The Blessed HAIS. Second variety of HAIS is made with dates, butter & home-made cottage cheese, you will have the recipe with pictures after few days Insha'Allah.
Diet chart of Tibb-e-Nabawi will be designed very shortly, we shall shuffle the menu for a seven days plan.