Urticarial Hives

Bani Bayaadah

Mar 28, 2011, 10:49:34 AM3/28/11
to Bani Bayaadah
We had a patient with Arthritic pain in the legs, for which he took
conventional medicine from a doctor, unfortunately, his body could not
absorb the darker side of prescription & all of a sudden, Urticaria type
HIVES appeared on his back, face & arms.

We cupped him at 5 points on the back, as soon as the blood started coming
out, it was a surprise that the patches sunk down & they reduced both in
number & size on the back, in addition, the hives totally disappeared from
the face & arms, from this result, we easily understood that the storage
tank for septic blood is the back, & if it is not removed from here, it is
enforced to find more room & then it spreads in face, arms, chest & legs.

We also gave him formula "B" that has the herbs like Sweet Flag (Charaitah),
Henna, Smilax China (Chob Chini), Shahtrah, etc. Among all these, Charaitah
is the most powerful / blessed blood purifier from Tibb-e-Nabawi.

Furthermore, we asked him to drink Henna water at empty stomach.

After 2 days of Hijamah session, he called & reported that remaining hives
on the back have totally gone away.

Hijamah is such an incredible miracle ?????? Ummat-e-Muhammad needs years to
know this truth.

DSC08440.JPG
DSC08442.JPG