The first feeling

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Nov 6, 2010, 2:15:16 AM11/6/10
to Shaf Khan
Mr. Khan,

Whenever a person takes Hijamah for the first time in his life, the relief & relaxation is deep & you remember it for ever.
And when you repeat Hijamah, although the benefit is definitely sure, but you can't have the first feeling again, the example is like urination, when you urinate daily, you feel nothing, but if the urine is blocked for few days & then it is released, your feelings are great.

One of my Mahjoom complained the same case as yours, 2nd Hijamah was tasteless for his body, but the result was revealed on his skin after 5 days, he had a big patch of dis-pigmentation (Leukoderma) under his chin which totally disappeared.

Another reason in your case could be incomplete drainage, we usually spend at least 60-75 minutes per session during which the Mahjoom is drained perfectly. During Hijamah, it is best to fumigate the room with Frankincense, put olive oil in your head, start with Wazoo, do Zikr, remain attentive towards Allah, remember your beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, and Hijamah at empty stomach brings the best results.

The first step of healing by Tibb-e-Nabwi is to heal the HEART (Nafs) of both the doctor & patient, a doctor with a sick heart can't transfer Shifa to his patients, & a patient with a sick heart can't obtain healing from Tibb-e-Nabwi, this is our concept, And my Allah Knows the best.

With Hijamah, try to combine Tibb-e-Nabwi's herbal medicine & the foods / drinks of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam.

Nov 7, 2010, 1:25:12 AM11/7/10
to Shaf Khan
If you take Hijamah after a gap of two years, it should definitely bring the deep relaxation to your body, a proper drainage means that we remove 350-400 ml of septic blood in one session & we usually apply 6 - 8 cups, if the quantity of blood is less, we take permission of Mahjoom to apply 4 additional cups, either on the back OR on the legs.

If you have fat layers under the skin, quantity of drained blood will be lesser, you may need deeper incisions, & Hijamah should be repeated after a month, for an obese person, first Hijamah can't bring out sufficient blood, we repeat it again after 30 days & then the flow is improved.

Do not worry, Hijamah will definitely bring results for you, also try to clean your stomach with Senna & Aloe Vera extract.
Adopt Talbinah, barley bread, vinegar & olive oil, Nabeez, Hais, beetroot soup with barley, slaughter your meat & poultry by your own hands by cutting the 4 necessary veins. Take Henna water at empty stomach for 10 days & then twice a weak thereafter, dye your head, beard & feet with Henna, it is a beautiful detox patch.

May Allah Bless you with His Mercy, Ridwaan & Shifa.

Nov 7, 2010, 2:26:45 AM11/7/10
to Shaf Khan
Brother Khan,

A small request to you is that reciting Quran is far better than listening by a cassette / CD player.
I have seen many people (affected by Sehr / Jinn), who are told by their Ulama'a to read Surah Baqarah in the house, & some of them even say that if you do not have enough time to recite, you can use a CD player, for at least listening to Quran.

Quran by CD / cassette will never bring Shifa, Noor & Mercy as Quran's recitation can do, we never ask any one for this option, either it can indulge you in sins, listening to Quran is obligatory & we remain busy in talks with family & friends while Quran is going on by a CD.

So stop all of your friends for listening to Quran by CD or a cassette, may Allah Shower His Mercy on you.