The biggest Truth

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Feb 20, 2011, 6:34:26 AM2/20/11
to Pirnevan Constantin

Mr. Constantin,

Thanks for your understanding, I appreciate your kind words, and when you write Aameen, it pleases me the most.
Please try to convince some medical doctors, you may ask them to perform lab tests of Hijamah blood such as lipid profile, CBC (complete blood count), & also check IRON, I am sure that Hijamah blood has a very minute Iron content, you may also check for a microscopic study of Hijamah blood, the cell structure will be totally different than the normal blood.

Hijamah blood is the wastage, many of my patients ask if blood donation can bring the same results as that of Hijamah, the answer is "NO".
Similarly, they also asked if Hijamah blood can be donated to others, the answer is "NO" again, this blood can't run inside the veins & arteries, it is a separation of dead blood cells, & that is why we emphasize for a healthy SPLEEN, & to keep it healthy further with figs & vinegar.

The Science agrees that SPLEEN filtrates the dead blood cells, but from there, how this blood travels & reaches underneath the skin is a mystery, it is the Command & Control of my ALLAH alone, & if we consider that Hijamah is a GIFT for the nation of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, this mystery will be perfectly solved, the blood reaches under the skin so that it can be drained out easily with Hijamah ~ the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, just think about the precision, the co-relation of Hijamah with human's chemistry, it is the biggest TRUTH of this world, which every human will have to admit.