Hijamah+Herbs for Acne

Miqdaad Bin Aswad

May 11, 2011, 4:00:51 AM5/11/11
to zubair
Assalam O Alaikum,

Acne is a skin disease damaging the integumentary system, with pimples, papules & pustules that are filled with pus / mucous at some occasions, the over-oxidized blood erupts over the skin & interprets the wrong choice of foods, especially the soda drinks & meat / poultry that are not slaughtered with the necessary 4 veins. Another reason could be the abuse / side affects of medications.

You can cup the ACNE patient in two sessions:
  • 5 points on the head
  • After 2 months, 8 points on the back
Henna water at empty stomach will be beneficial, plus the blend "B" that has Senna, Sweet Flag (a strong blood purifier), Henna, Smilax China (Chobchini), Shahtra (Fumaria officinalis), Rose petals, Neel Kanthi (Chrozophora plicata), etc. Furthermore, Olive leaf is a beauty for ACNE, just type olive leaf for acne in your search engine & you will find various links.

Zareerah ~ Charaitah is a miracle of my Allah's creations, you can read Prophet's Guidance on treating Pimples

Meat & poultry that is improperly slaughtered will always keep you trapped in troubles like Acne, inflammation of joints, high lipids, Arthritis & high Uric acid, try your best to slaughter the animals by your own hand; cutting the 4 necessary veins. You may read the book written by Mufti Taqi Usmani Sahib. Islamic Ruling for Slaughtering Animals

Juices from vegetables / fruits of Tibb-e-Nabawi will remove blood impurities Insha'Allah.

May 12, 2011, 6:03:04 AM5/12/11
to zube...@gmail.com
Bhai Zubair, Assalam O Alaikum,

You are so lucky to be Chosen by Allah for this journey, I wish if I could join you. Please check if some friends are there who know Tibb-e-Nabawi & the blessed therapy of Hijamah. And our prayers for your Hijamah Clinic will be there, may Allah Bring back the true healing to this world. Truth / reality of Hijamah & Tibb-e-Nabawi will enforce the mankind; to go down to their knees & accept that THIS REVELATION IS INDEED THE TRUTH.

How Hijamah detoxifies the body can't be denied & refused by anyone, it is the sign of Allah in a human's body.

41:53 In time We shall make them fully understand  Our messages [through what they perceive] in the utmost horizons [of the universe] and within them­selves,  so that it will become clear unto them that this [revelation] is indeed the truth. [Still,] is it not enough [for them to know] that your Sustainer is witness unto everything?