Tibb-e-Nabwi herbs in UK

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Sep 19, 2010, 2:19:26 AM9/19/10
to umm hamzah
Assalam O Alaikum,

A new revert to Islam can go so far for searching the blessed herbs ? It was totally beyond my expectattions, may Allah Reward you & Heal the patient.
Somali Frankincense is the best in the world, the same is available in Saudi Arabia & I always use it, very good for brain & memory loss problems, recently, I recommended Frankincense (soaked in water for 24 hours & taken at empty stomach) & Tibb-e-Nabwi blend to an Epilepsy patient who has suffered with this ailment for the last 13 years, he said that the relief he obtained by this divine medicine was never experienced before.

Basil seeds are the cheapest here, for you, the best would be to grow 2-3 Basil plants outside your house in pots, it grows quickly, the patient can chew 15-20 fresh Basil leaves at lunch & dinner, in some cases, its leaves are stronger than the seeds.

You should pray that may Allah Revive the medicine of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, we ignored it & the entire mankind has suffered huge losses due to our neglect, Tibb-e-Nabwi is the least painful, the least expensive, the most simplest & the most affective, in addition, it creates a connection of love between you & Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, between you & your LORD.
From: Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir <sh...@mize.com.sa>
Subject: {Tibb-e-Nabwi} Re: brother with bowel cancer.
To: "umm hamzah" <belka...@btinternet.com>
Date: Saturday, 18 September, 2010, 7:26

Assalam O Alaikum,

Congratulations that Allah Healed the cancer patient with the strongest medicine of this world. This is what we need, among various therapies available worldwide, our first priority should be Tibb-e-Nabwi.

As the patient has acknowledged about intestines going back inside, I feel that he wants to tell that the swelling / inflammation on his rectum has reduced & shrunk inside, it is a good sign of improvement. 2 kg of weight loss is normal, Tibb-e-Nabwi herbs take out the toxic waste from every individual CELL, many of my friends have reported the same, please do not worry, & if the patient needs to gain weight, we can't advise a healthy / heavy diet (mostly animal proteins, nuts, healthy fats, etc.) because its digestion will be difficult for him, but he can rely upon TALBINAH & beetroot soup cooked with barley, barley bread with olive oil & honey, dates confectionary made with Saweeq (Hais) which was the Waleemah of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam when he married Safyah Radi Allaho Anha.

Because the pain while passing the stools has disappeared, it is a confirmation of healing that the blessed herbs have repaired the intestinal walls.
Duration of taking herbs is at least 40 days, after which the patient can reduce the dosage to half or even lesser, monitoring the results simultaneously. But Henna water at empty stomach should be continued, at least twice per weak.

From where have you collected the herbs in UK, can you give the reference as many people from England ask for these herbs.
I am so impressed that being new reverts to Islam, your enthusiasm for the medicine of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam is unbelievable, I remember that you brought a bag of barley grains from a farm, I respect your faith & trust on Tibb-e-Nabwi.

If Colonoscopy is expensive, you can check white blood cells & E.S.R., due to infection & inflammation, cancer patients usually have high WBC & ESR. If they have reduced, it means that the ailment is being fixed Insha'Allah.

For your child, just make powder of Qust al Bahri root & insert in both of the nostrils & ask him to pull inside with breath. He should take 3-5 deep breaths to pull all the powder inside, also Hijamah at center of the chest is good for asthma, sucking Habb al Rashad seeds as strepsils also reduces Asthma.

Open the page http://groups.google.com/group/tibb-e-nabwi and you can go for archive by clicking on discussions, there isn't any broken link, all messages are opening perfectly.