The Healing Beverages

Usayd Bin Hudhayr

Jun 29, 2011, 3:15:44 AM6/29/11
to n ali

Assalam O Alaikum,

Tibb-e-Nabawi's diet is the world's best, some of those foods (TALBINAH) hold SWEAR of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, vinegar was praised & given Dua of Barakah (Blessings) by the Seal of Prophets (Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam), whatever he liked was in fact a divine guidance revealed by WAHEE. Adopting Tibb-e-Nabawi diet will keep you healthy & you will enjoy every single breath for the whole life.

You may check the link The Healing Beverages / Drinks

Regarding Juice therapy (fruits / vegetables) from Tibb-e-Nabawi, we have designed 2 varieties that will quench your thirst & heat:
  1. Gourd (Yaqteen ~ Kaddu) + Beetroot + Cucumber + Ginger + vinegar ~ Juice Therapy for Hypertension
  2. Watermelon's juice with its rind ~ Juice Therapy for Gout / Uric Acid
You may also try Sakanjabeen, a drink ~ Sharbat of Honey + Vinegar.

Honey in moderately cold water at empty stomach has tremendous benefits, you may read
Nabeez ~ Drink made with soaked Raisins  is a blessed beverage.

Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam always praised & loved MILK, you may combine Sattu + Jaggery (GUR) with milk & drink it chilled, a very beautiful combination, OR you may try plain Sattu (Barley's Saweeq) Sharbat with Shakkar (powdered Jaggery).

Make a habit of taking HENNA Water at least once or twice a weak, it removes the blood impurities so perfectly.