Pineapple Preserve

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 19, 2011, 2:54:10 AM1/19/11
Pineapple is another miracle of my Allah's creations, its shell is difficult to remove, the fruit is like a soldier wearing a plate armour, that is why you always ignore fresh pineapples & they mostly remain un-touched on the shelves. Furthermore, pineapples have a sour taste for few & it is necessary to fix them. Bring pineapples & try to remove their plate armor. Add salt, spices, vinegar & honey, heat till most of the water is evaporated & refrigerate after it cools down.

Your health starts with a perfect digestion & pineapple preserve with honey & vinegar is one of the miracles that will help you the most, you will be able to digest even the wood & stones, like we say in URDU "Lakkar, Pathar Hazam".

Pineapple is loaded with Bromelain, Manganese, Copper, Vitamin C, B1 & B6.
DSC05596.JPG
DSC05601.JPG
DSC05690.JPG